Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 27



Exciting News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The baby does love it's Daddy.  Taylor was finally able to feel the baby move multiple times this week, I am so excited now.  I was starting to think he would never get to feel the baby move.  I am actually able to see my stomach pop and jump.  The excitements we get to share with our children before they enter into the world.  I LOVE every minute of being pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

88 more days to go.  This is the last week of the 2nd Trimester I can't believe how time is flying by.  This past weekend was Christmas and we had lots of family time and this coming weekend is the beginning of the NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!  I am welcoming 2012 with open arms!!!!  And you know what this means, it means that this kiddo will be in my arms before we know it, and I can't wait. 

The baby is the size of a head of cauliflower, and is estimated to be at least 2 lbs and is approximately 14.5 inches long.  I hope that this kiddo is staying at the weight that it is suppose to be because it is going to be a long and hard delivery if not.  ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letter for you to read in the future...

Baby,
I just wanted to write you a little note in this weeks post just to say Thank you!  You helped Mommy so much this week and you didn't even know you were helping, or maybe you did.  On Tuesday, December 27, 2011 mommy lost a special part of her life when Joey her 6yr old Blue Jay passed away and when mommy was crying you would give me a kick just to let me know that you were here for me.  I was having a hard time that day and when I needed it the most you would let me know with a kick that you were there for me and that I wasn't alone.  Thank you so much for being here for me.  I Love you so much!!!!!
~Love Always,
Mommy

Here are a couple of pictures of Joey so you can see how beautiful she was.
 

This last picture is the last picture mommy got of her

1 comment:

  1. Third trimester is approaching...How can that be? Your pregnancy is going by so fast! We had such a wonderful time this past week spending time with you and Taylor! We've missed you!

    Again, I am so sorry about Joey, but I am so happy that this little one helped comfort you! She was a beautiful Blue Jay!

    ReplyDelete