Friday, December 23, 2011

Week 26


My belly is growing more and more.  I can't believe that I am at the end of the 26th week.  This kiddo is playing soccer in my belly.  It is having a blast kicking it's Momma, because it knows it can't get in trouble right now so it is taking all it's shots now.  Taylor still hasn't felt the baby move but he also doesn't really try to hard to fell the movement.  His conclusion is that the reason why he hasn't felt the movement is because when I start feeling the baby move I get excited and my body chemicals send a different vibe to the baby and it makes the baby stop moving.  But I try to get him to just keep his hand on my belly and he puts it there for like 30 seconds then he is done.  Just wish he would wait to feel the baby move because once he did I think he would feel the excitement and joy as much as I do.

Not much has happened this week.  My belly seems to be growing and stretching more and more I sometimes wonder if there is more than one baby in there because I feel HUGE.  But I know there is only 1 in there.  This kiddo is not going to be a tiny one I don't think.  Oh please wish me luck and hopefully its not a 10lb baby.  I know this is my 2nd pregnancy so that is why it is different but I was not this big until right before Landon was born.  Well I have another week and a half before my next doctors visit so I will have to see what the doctor says about my belly growth.  :-)

Well this kiddo is already enjoying life.  It already knows what kind of music it likes and I love playing music and feeling it kick.  It will be another one of it's Paw-Paw's little dancing machines.  Every night now when I'm ready for bed I listen to music and when it likes a song it lets me know.  My dad will be happy to have yet another grandchild to dance and sing with.  The funny thing is that the music is not just one genre it is all different kinds and that is going to be awesome because this family is not a specific music family we love all genre's of music.  With it's Daddy, Paw-Paw, and me loving all types of music it will have a lot of different opportunities to enjoy everything.

This weekend is Christmas I can't believe that this year is almost over.  Where in the world did this year go.  Taylor and I already started talking about the day we go to the hospital and when we bring the baby home.  I know planning this early is kind of funny but with our kiddos they will do what they want but hopefully this one will give us more time to plan.  I want to have some kind of plans just in case I am not given time again and also I like that he wants to know exactly what I want.  I have already started a list of the hospital needs I will need to have and also what I will want to have with me.  Such as I have a stuffed elephant that I want to take with me to have a picture taken of the first day and then the elephant will be used in the weekly and monthly pictures to show the growth.  The following picture is a picture of the exact same elephant I have used in a photo with a newborn. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that elephant! You will be so happy to have that elephant in each of the monthly/weekly photos. It will really help show how much the baby has grown from one picture to the next! I hope you can also get the pose in the picture you posted, because it is just darling!

    ReplyDelete