Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 29

75 days left go to, or let me make it even seem shorter 75 Days equals (2 months 2 weeks & 2 days) or this to me seems shorter (10 weeks).  It just doesn't seem that it can be possible that this pregnancy is going by so fast.  I'm not going to lie I am starting to get nervous since my due date is coming so fast.  I have the normal worries as of, Can I do this?, Do I know what to do?, Am I going to be a good mom?, and so on.  I have so many worries going on in my mind and then I have to now worry about what this new doctor tells me come Wednesday, January 18th. about my gallbladder surgery.  Hopefully I will get good news and that the surgery can be put off until after this kiddo is born.  But then there are my worries about who is going to take care of My Kiddo while I am at the hospital?  So much has started to go on in my mind.  I know I have family that will be willing to take care of the baby but then the questions start pouring out in my mind that, This is My Kid and will these people take care of my kid the way I want and not the way they think?  I feel bad for thinking this but this is my child and not theirs.  I am so scared and wish that this didn't have to happen but again it is a part of my life I can't change how my body is.  And then there is the obvious that this has to be taken care of or it will get worse.  So I will have to handle and take control of my emotions and feelings.  I am just so lucky to have people in my life that understand and keep telling me that how I am feeling and thinking is normal.  Because right now that is what I need in my life, people who care about me and my feelings.

So I am at 29 weeks pregnant. 
  • The baby now weighs about 2 and a half pounds
  • The baby is about 15 inches long from head to heel.
  • Brain is busy developing billions of neurons.
  • Baby's muscles and lungs are continuing to mature.
  • Baby can now distinguish real sounds and voices.
  • It can taste and respond to pain.
  • The milk teeth have developed under the gums.
  • Has more hair now and even has eyelashes and eyebrows. 
Everyday I talk to my belly and tell this little bundle of joy how much I love it and how much it has already brightened my life.  I also talk to it though out the day while I am at work.  Anytime I am having a conversation and it decides to join in I laugh, and what I mean is it will kick me so I will stop and say hello and ask if it agrees.  This kiddo still loves music so I will have to keep letting it listen to anything and everything.

I am still waiting for the night that one of my 4 legged kiddos gets kicked while we are sleeping and jumps wondering why mommas tummy just kicked them.  It happened with Landon and Pinch and it was so funny to see the look on her face.  She jumped and looked at me like Mom your belly just kicked me.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like feeling your baby kick. It is a feeling I will never forget. And one that you really can't describe. It is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete