Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 37!!!



37 weeks down and still no baby!!!! :-)

My Birthday came and went. I was able to enjoy my parents with me for my birthday and we just spent the day just the 4 of us doing really nothing but laying around the house and getting stuff ready for the baby. We went out to eat later that night to my favorite place Benihana's. And it sure was yummy!!!!  Then at home later that night we ate cake.  I really enjoyed my birthday because I was surrounded by loved ones and just relaxing.  What a great day we all had!!




Normally at Benhiana's they take a picture for your Birthday but for some reason they couldn't something about the camera so my mom just took a picture of me and Taylor with my phone not the best picture but at least I got something.


Went to the doctor Tuesday 2/28/12 and everything was still right on track haven't really changed from last week.  The doctor did say that my cervix is very soft and ready for this baby when it's ready to join us in the world.  He told me to start talking to my belly and to tell the baby "come on lets go" we want to meet you.  :-)  The doctor is thinking that the baby will be here the week of March 10th.  February 29th came and went and I was so happy for that I kept telling everyone that I am going to keep my legs crossed and not let this baby have a Leap Year birthday.  I would have loved to share my birthday with my child that would have been such a special gift I think. I wasn't looking forward to going into labor on Leap Year so I am happy that day came and went. Now I will be happy with any date.

While going through the baby's stuff and setting things up Taylor tried on a carrier that we had and wanted to see if it worked.  He looks so cute with that precious baby we had!!!!!  I think she looks just like her Daddy!!!!  :-)


Taylor, my mom and I also went through some of Landon's stuff and got that out as well.  We also washed some clothes, sheets, and blankets and also got the bassinet and pack & play out and all ready to go.  We are getting closer and closer to D-Day and wanted to have some things ready.  I still have a lot of clothes to wash and tons of blankets and sheets.  But I only wanted to wash a few things just because one we don't know the gender of the baby and also how big this kiddo will be.  Don't want to wash things we will not be using. 

I am feeling this baby move a lot and I have started feeling a little strange but again like I told the doctor I have never been 37 weeks pregnant so I don't know what normal feels like.  Landon was born at 35 weeks.  What is funny with Taylor is that I can't have a strange expression on my face without him asking me if I am ok.  Monday evening after my parents left and we were just relaxing before we went out again looking for a crib.  Because I wanted to show Taylor a couple that me and mom found earlier that day.  I was laying in my recliner and I had realized that I haven't felt the baby move for a couple of hours.  And the strange thing was that I had a huge lump and my stomach was hard as a rock.  I got a little scared.  So I went to lay down in our bed and try to reposition the baby and see if that would help.  After about 10 minutes of laying there and rubbing my belly I started feeling the baby move again.  At first I was getting nervous at that moment and then I started laughing because mom and dad had only been gone for about 2 hours.  And I didn't want to have to call them to tell them to turn around.  Luckily nothing happened.  I am hoping that this kiddo will give them time to be there at the hospital.

We go back to the doctor Tuesday, March 6th so we will see what he has to say then.  People all around me are getting anxious and ready for me to have this kiddo.  My customers are even asking me at work how much longer and that I better call them and let them know.  I am so lucky that I have so many people that care about me and our family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great birthday! You look wonderful, and I can't wait to find out what you're having, and who the baby will look like! Taylor looks like an old pro with that baby carrier! I think he's ready! :)

    ReplyDelete