Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week 22


This week has been crazy because it is the week of Thanksgiving.  I haven't been able to really relax.  I am so Thankful for a healthy baby and my wonderful family. 

As of this week I have about 120 more days to go and the baby is weighing in at around 1 lb.  Any changes you might ask, well not too many just that this kiddo is sitting very very low and hurting my lower stomach a lot.  I am now wearing a belly support that Taylor laughs at me every time I put it on.  I am also dealing with a lot of lower back pain.  Nothing I can't handle just very uncomfortable and this in the long run is all well worth every moment.  The baby is moving and kicking a lot more this week.  I try to get Taylor to feel but still nothing yet.  I am still dealing with the heartburn, acid reflux, and a lot of burping.  I have found out that the baby doesn't like anything fried.  Luckily it doesn't cause me to get sick and throw up it just makes me have really bad acid indigestion.

We have decided on both a girl and boy name.  I am so excited for that.  Boy name was so easy for both Taylor and I.  It was the girl name that was giving us problems.  I had a list going and the funny thing is that the name wasn't even on the list.  But I know I still have a couple of months left so these names can still change.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you guys have decided on names. That is such a big thing to be able to cross off of your list. Hopefully Taylor will get to feel the baby soon!

    ReplyDelete