Friday, December 2, 2011

Week 23

Well this week has been just so fun, NOT!!!  First I started out Monday with Laryngitis what fun that is and then come Monday night I started seeing this rash on my face.  I did noticed that my face was itching a lot Sunday evening but come Tuesday the rash started looking worse.  I did get my voice back Wednesday still scratchy and horse but at least I can talk and people can hear me again.  By Friday the rash is starting to look better.  Now I am just dealing with a stuffy head and congestion.  Like I said before I guess my immune system is going crazy this pregnancy.  I haven't been sick like this ever.  It seems like it goes away and then comes back a few weeks later.

What I have read they are saying the baby is still about 1.1 lbs and is the size of a large mango.  It can open and close it's eyes and the ears, fingernails, and finger prints are all developed.  The baby is kicking and moving around more and more.  The count down is getting closer.  I have about 115 more days!!!  I am getting so excited and I can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy.  I have already started looking into Waterbaby Swim Classes I want to get this kid to love water just as much as I do.  While I was pregnant with Landon my mom and I talked about the swim classes and we found a couple of places so I just started looking at them again.

Last Saturday my mom and I went through all of Landon's baby stuff that we still have.  We wrote down everything that we have and also made a list of everything that we might need.  I couldn't believe how much stuff I actually had.  We found 2 baskets full of small toys and then came the laundry basket and box full of blankets, bath towels and wash cloths.  I felt so bad because I made my mom cry a couple of times but I needed her to help me I couldn't have done it alone.  Then Saturday night we were sitting around talking and she made a comment to see if we can start the baby registry online.  What a wonderful idea that was then I didn't have to go into the store.  I know I will need to go to the store for a couple of items to be added just for the fact that I can not decide by looking at pictures online.

Next Wednesday 12/7/11 is my next doctors visit hoping all is still going great.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Swim classes would be sooo funfor you and baby! I had wanted to be in some kind of swim class myself when I was pregnant. I heard that it was really relaxing.

    Registering is so fun whether it's online or in store!! I'm glad that your mom was able to go through things with you, and that you have so many things that you can use!

    I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you get to feeling better soon and that the last few months will be great for you!
    I am so glad that you registered and I can't wait to see this little baby!

    ReplyDelete