Thursday, December 15, 2011

Week 25

This week has been uneventful and that's the way I like it.  I am feeling a lot better this week and I am so happy about that.  I was getting tired of the continuous sinus infections.  The baby is kicking more and more and that makes me so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will have to take it more easier at work though.  Worked to hard Monday and was really hurting a lot in my belly area and then I re-injured my wrist.  I did call the doctor to check to see why my belly was hurting so much and they told me to relax and take it easy that night and see how I felt in the morning.  All I did that night and the next day was kept making sure that I felt the baby moving around.  By Tuesday my belly wasn't hurting anymore but my wrist and hand was swollen twice it's normal size and I had to wear my brace again.  It is no fun getting OLD.

This week started out the with going and finishing up the Babies R US registry.  Couldn't have done that without the great and much needed help of Amanda.  :-)  Now the only thing that we have to do is pick out a crib which I found one online but they don't sell it in stores so I can't go look at it and I want to actually see the product and also pick which room I want to use. 

The time is flying by.  I know with Christmas just next weekend time is sure gonna fly by.  I can't believe that 25 weeks have gone by so fast.  If I calculated it correctly I just have about 101 days left until my expected due date.  Butterflies start fluttering in my tummy when I think about that, or maybe it is the baby kicking me.  Life is going to be so different and I just can't wait to start again another chapter in my life with this little bundle of joy.  I dream of the day that I get to hold this child in my arms and not let go.  I hope that I am not one of those crazy mom's but I have a feeling that at first I am going to be just because of what I went through.  Everyone is going to have to have some patience with me.

Well the acid indigestion has calmed down now with the new medication I am on.  I just have to remember to take them.  I am horrible with taking medicine. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed helping you finish the registry and I am so glad that you are feeling better. All moms are allowed to be crazy, I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Registering is SO much fun! I really enjoyed it with my kiddos! So glad you and Amanda were able to go together. She is one smart cookie, and she's right...she's a little crazy too! ;)

    So glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete