Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 31


This week I started off by making fun of myself.  I took these pictures and sent them to my mom and titled the email Pregnant, Not Pregnant, Pregnant Again!!!!  I just thought it was funny that I look so huge from the side and normal from the front.

I am so glad that I went to the doctor last Friday, because I am feeling a little better each and everyday.  He put me on antibiotics for 5 days with a pill 2 x day and I finished the pills today (Wednesday, January 25th).  I am so glad because those pills oh did they stink.  I am still doing good on drinking tons of water.  I can't believe how much water that I am actually drinking.  I have only had 3 soda's and or sweet tea since Friday.  And I love me some sweet tea.  The only downfall that I have noticed with drinking so much water is that I am not hungry at all.  I guess the water is filling me up.  I do hate that I have to pee every 10 to 15 minutes it seems like.  But I will do anything to not have that infection again it was very painful.  I am still in some pain, discomfort and also still a little weak but hopefully that will subside.  I am trying to keep this kid in me a long as possible and staying away from any and all infections will help.  My doctor did tell me that he is willing to have this baby come as early as a month early so that we can get the gallbladder out as soon as possible.  So I do know that it is bad if he is willing to do that.  But he also said with the history of Landon he understands that we want to wait.  We are just hoping that it doesn't get any worse.  I have come to a conclusion that my immune system is outta whack because of my gallbladder issues and not because of the pregnancy.  I am glad that we have found a reason why I have been sick so much.  Hopefully once the gallbladder is removed I will start feeling back to normal.   

Roughly about 60 days to go!!  2 months, WOW! where did the time go?  Before we know it this kiddo will be here and no more sleeping for me.  The exciting feeling about this week had to be when I was taking a shower and I was rubbing my tummy.  I could feel which I couldn't determine if it was the leg or arm but I could feel the baby while I was rubbing my belly.  I so wanted to call Taylor into the bathroom but he was outside in the garage.  So I just told him afterwards.  It was an awesome feeling to actually feel the baby through my skin.  I am always trying to figure out what position it is in at different times of the day.  I am also enjoying all the movement I am getting to feel this week.  I can't believe how active this kiddo is.  Hopefully what they say is true and an active baby is a happy baby.  I am still dealing with a lot of acid indigestion and it is making me not want to eat hopefully this too will go away once the baby is born.  From this week on, this baby will continue to gain around ½ pound a week until shortly before birth and right now it weighs about 3½ pounds and measures a little over 16 inches.  Oh my!, is all I can think of right now and the fact that it has to come out of me at some point.  This was the only fear I had when I was pregnant with Landon and again this fear comes back even though I know it doesn't hurt for long and the joy I get when I see and hold this baby for the first time ever.  All in all this week has been very calm and quiet, and that is the way I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pregnant, not pregnant pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pregnant, not pregnant pics! They are too funny!

    ReplyDelete