Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 32



This week has been a very busy week.  Not much activity going on with the baby.  All is well and going smooth.  The baby is kicking a lot and moving around.  I am still drinking tons of water.  Friday I actually woke up with another bladder infection and oh how unhappy that made me.  I loaded up on more and more SmartWater and Gatorade.  I am still watching what I eat because anything and everything here lately seems to be causing me problems either with my acid indigestion or gallbladder.  Oh the fun of those two.  They are estimating that the baby weighs as much as a large jicama -- about 3 3/4 pounds.  Ok now if you are anything like me I had to look up what a jicama was, and I quickly found it out that a Jicama is a crispy, sweet, edible root that resembles a turnip in physical appearance.  This baby is about 16 3/4 inches long from head to heel.  There is one thing that is funny that I have noticed about me in the last couple of weeks mostly more this week though is that I have a wheezing sound coming out when I breath through my mouth.  I am not a person that can breath good through my nose so I always breath through my mouth and now it is getting harder and harder to do that and then now I sound funny.  Taylor and I started laughing at one point because it sounds funny.  It actually reminds us of Landon and his sounds he made with all the tubing in his mouth.  My mom said that I did it some growing up but that it must be the baby and the way I am carrying it that is causing the noise.  There is a lot going on this week that Taylor laughs at me about.  Especially the more frequent potty breaks that I have to do.  Sometimes I think he wants me to pee myself because we can be talking and he gets me to start laughing and then when I get up because I have to pee he wont let me.  Then I start laughing, wheezing, and coughing and then he finally lets me up to go.  

Saturday 2/4/12 we went to Miles' first birthday party.  I was in some pain due to the gallbladder but had a great time.  But the most amazing thing happened that night while at the hotel room with my family that came in for my Baby shower on Sunday 2/5/12.  We were all sitting in the hotel room cutting up and laughing and I guess this kiddo wanted to get involved in the conversation.  Because all of a sudden I could see my belly move and the movement kept going.  At one point it had to of been a foot or knee or something but my belly just kinda of rolled and my cousin Tanya could see it from across the room.  Sheila got a large kick which made her smile big.  It was so good to see how much this kiddo enjoyed our laughs and conversations.  All night my belly was dancing and the baby was having a good ole time.  Can't wait for the baby to actually meet all of the family.




Sunday 2/5/12 was my baby shower and it was a blast.  Amanda & Misty worked so hard getting everything ready.  We played a couple of games the first one was I had to answer questions about the upcoming arrival of our baby but the trick was that I had to answer them the way Taylor would have answered them.  Sadly I only got 4 questions correct.  Then they had a memory game and it was hilarious.  There's a whole new meaning behind candy bars we eat now after playing this game.  We had wonderful cake and food and I received lots and lots of gifts for our new addition.

I am so excited Monday, 2/6/12 I get to see the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your shower. We really enjoyed throwing it for you. That game is really so much fun! I love all of the laughs that it gets. It really surprises people!

    ReplyDelete