Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 35

I can't believe that I have less than a month to go.  If this kiddo is anything like it's big brother then we are just on a waiting game until the arrival of our new bundle of joy.

This week started off really bad and just seem to not lighten up any on me and my stress levels.  I started off this week with a really bad gallbladder attack and ended the week with a lot of stress from work.  I just wanted to be left a lone and have my phone smashed and thrown off a bridge into a lake.  This coming Monday I will be going to the doctor so at least I can handle the gallbladder problems.  But the work issues well that is an ongoing problem.  But I need to think of myself and my baby and that is all.  I can not have stress in my life because then that will cause problems with me and my child and I can't have that happen again.  When my gallbladder attacks happen I at least know what is going on but I am so scared that it is going to cause problems with the baby.  I get scared and for the whole next day I worry and making sure that I can feel the baby still moving.  I will be asking the doctor if the attacks can harm the baby and what are the risks that can happen.  Poor Taylor is always so sweet to me and wants me to not be in pain.  He kept asking me if I wanted him to call an ambulance or have him rush me to the ER but by the time either the ambulance got to me or we got to the hospital the attack would be over and I would just want to be left alone.  I am so glad that Taylor knows me and loves me the way he does.  I am a very difficult person to live with when I am not feeling good and the best thing is to just leave me alone and he understands that completely. 

My D-Day is sneaking up on us, and most of the women would probably start to get nervous about what pain they are going to be in during delivery.  Well that is not what I am dealing with.  I am actually thinking of doing this all natural again.  I've done it once why not again.  But instead of focusing on the "ouch!" of it all, I am getting excited on meeting our baby for the first time.  The questions of "Boy" or "Girl" will then be answered and then the joy of seeing our beautiful baby for the first time.  The happiness that I will get to see on my parents face that they are grandparents again.  Handing my dad his grandchild for the first time and see the joy in his eyes.  I am also so excited to see Taylor holding his child in his loving arms.  Those are the moments that I look forward to seeing.  My fears are still can I do this and will I be a good mommy. 

At week 35 they say that the baby is roughly around 5 plus pounds and about 20 inches long.  They say that the baby is not doing much moving around but this kiddo is still the little soccer player that I have had all through this pregnancy.  I still enjoy every punch, kick, and whatever else this kiddo throws at me.  The only thing unusual that I am noticing is that I am having this really strange burning feeling on my skin under my right boob.  But the funny thing is that Taylor and I both thought that it might be my bra rubbing but there is not a rash or any red irritation to the skin.  Then I started to think and I will confirm this with my doctor but I am thinking that it is the baby up against my ribs.  Because it doesn't burn all day and when I notice the burning feeling it is normally when I feel the baby's foot or whatever it is in that area.

Well Taylor and I are starting to get things ready and packed for the rush to the hospital.  I am hoping that this kiddo will give us more time to get ready but we are prepared to rush if need to.  We still haven't set up the nursery but I am in no rush because for the first couple of months the baby will be in a bassinet in our room.  And for the fact that we still haven't really picked out a crib.  I know we need to but again the ones we like are not in the stores to view, only online. 

Next weekend is my 32nd birthday and I have said that it would be a great blessing to have a beautiful baby on my birthday so that we can share that day together. 

If Monday the doctor tells me that I am starting to dilate I am going to ask him if he would think to induce me just so that we can get everything that the baby needs for a safe delivery.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you are getting so close! I hope your galbladder is nice to you for the rest of the pregnancy. I'm so glad that Taylor is so great to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you have had so many galbladder issues this pregnancy! I know how much harder pregnancy's are when pain is involved! ANY stones are bad stones!! I know once that baby is here it will all be worth it, and you'll almost forget you were ever in pain! So excited for you and Taylor, and so happy that he is so good to you!

    ReplyDelete